WHAT is PRODUCTIVITY OLYMPICS?
WHO are its ORGANIZERS?
This is organized by the National Wages and Productivity Commission of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE-NWPC) in coordination with all its Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Boards (RTWPBs).
WHAT are its OBJECTIVES?
- Intensify national awareness and commitment to quality and productivity; and
- Showcase of best productivity improvement practices.
ALL MSMEs who are:
- Duly registered with the appropriate government agencies e.g. DTI, SEC, CDA, LGU; and
- Must have a productivity program, existing for at least 2 years.
WHAT are the AWARD CATEGORIES?
Best Productivity Improvement Practices
|MICRO (1-9 workers)||SMALL (10-99 workers)||MEDIUM (100-199 workers)|
|I. Best in BUSINESS EXCELLENCE||50%|
|II. Best in RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||50%|
|T O T A L||100%|
WHAT are the MECHANICS?
- Interested MSMEs shall fill out and submit the nomination form, not later than 30 March 2019 to the RTWPB having jurisdiction over the place where the applicant is located.
- The Regional Screening Committee (RSC) (composed of the RTWPB and an external quality and productivity champion in the region) shall review all MSME applicants according to the prescribed criteria. The RSC shall select the regional nominees from whom the National Screening Committees (NSC) shall select the list of national finalists for submission to the National Judging Panel (NJP).
- The NJP (tripartite in composition and headed by the DOLE Secretary) shall select the national winners. Awarding shall be in October, in celebration of the National Quality and Productivity Month.
WHAT AWARDS and incentives await the winners?
- Productivity Olympics 2019 trophy and certificate
- Cash Award
- Use of Productivity Olympics 2019 Award logo for publicity purposes for three (3) years, 2019 – 2021
- Priority endorsement to other training programs and services of the NWPC/RTWPBs and other DOLE agencies
For details, please contact the appropriate RTWPB:
|NCR||2nd/F Dy International Bldg. Inc., 1011 Gen. Malvar corner San Marcelino Sts., Malate Manila
Tel. No.: 4006765 Telefax: 5275155 | Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|CAR||3rd Floor DOLE Bldg., # 1 Cabinet Hills, Baguio City 2600
Tel. No.: (074) 3003452 Telefax: (074) 4243416 | Email Address: email@example.com
|I||Rm 201, Juanita Commercial Building, Quezon Avenue, San Fernando City, La Union
Tel. (072) 2424396; 7004487,Tel./Fax (072) 6078914
|II||3/F Andrew’s Bldg. Luna corner Blumentritt Sts., Tuguegarao City
Tel. No.: (078) 8441553 Telefax: (078) 8464708
|III||3rd Floor ASCORP Building, corner Ninoy Aquino Street and McArthur Highway, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga Tel.(045) 9631346; Tel./Fax (045) 9631162|
|IV-A||3rd Flr. Hectan Penthouse Bldg. Chipeco Ave., Brgy. Halang, Calamba City, Laguna
Telefax: (049) 5455511 | Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|IV-B||3rd/F M. Perez Bldg., Leuterio Street, San Vicente, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
Tel. No.: (043) 288-1425 | Email Address: email@example.com.
|V||ANST Bldg., Washington Drive, Legaspi City
Tel. No.: (052) 4819824 Telefax: (052) 8206692
|VI||Rm. 30, 3/F Doña Maria Bldg. La Castilla, cor. EL 98 Sts., Iloilo City
Telefax: (033) 320-5864/329-0880
|VII||6/F DOLE VII Bldg., Gorordo Avenue, Kamputhaw, Cebu City, 6000
Tel./Fax No.: (032) 2668068/4129072
|VIII||DOLE Compound., Trece Martirez St., Tacloban City, 6500
Tel. No.: (053) 5233318/3210910
|IX||Rm. 203 Fermin Bldg., Veterans Ave., Zamboanga City, 7000
Tel. No.: (062) 9912672
|X||3rd Floor, FICCO-Tiano Building, Tiano-Abellañosa Streets, Cagayan de Oro City
Tel./Fax (088) 8564204; (08822) 724210
|XI||2nd Floor R & T Yap Building, corner Bangoy and Monteverde Streets, Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 2224652 Telefax: (082) 2242027
|XII||#102 ACEPAL Bldg., Mabini Ext., Koronadal City 9506
Tel. No.: (083) 520-0129
|CARAGA||Nimfa Tiu Bldg. J.P. Rosalez Ave. Butuan City
Tel. No.: (085) 3429987