February 20, 2019 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Resource Person: DOLE - Legal Service
- Effective investigation techniques
- The Principles of Due Process
- Conducting proper investigation and documentation
- The Seven Tests of Just Cause
Announcement to Learning Session participants
As part of our continuing endeavor to improve the conduct of Learning Sessions, the following shall be observed:
- Only 60 slots will be allotted per session to ensure learning effectiveness.
- Any change in the schedule of the learning session will be posted in the NWPC website. Pre-registered participants will be notified individually of any change in the schedule.
- A registration fee of P500.00 – inclusive of writing materials, training kit, provision for snacks, and official certificate of participation – will be charged for each participant. For check payments, these shall be made payable to the “National Wages and Productivity Commission.”
- Registration starts at 1:00 PM and program commences at 1:30 PM. Venue is at the NWPC Conference Room, 2/F Dy International Bldg., San Marcelino corner General Malvar Sts., Malate, Manila.