|Position Title||Administrative Assistant I|
|Location/Area||Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Board – NCR|
|Education||Completion of two (2) years collegiate/technical course or minimum of two (2) years studies in college leading to a degree (at least 72 units)|
|Eligibility||Career Service Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility|
|Deadline for submission of application: 18 June 2018|
|QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:|
|DIR. HENRY JOHN S. JALBUENA
2nd floor, 1650 Dy International Bldg.,
Malvar cor. San Marcelino Sts.,
- Application letter – indicate the position title, office where the vacancy is, and the item number, otherwise applications will not be acted upon;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with the recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, revised 2017) and with Work Experience Sheet;
NOTE: Please make sure that every page of the PDS is signed and according to the guidelines of the Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- Performance Ratings for the last two (2) semesters preceding this publication (for Government employee);
- Certified Copy of Relevant Training Certificates;
- Authenticated copy of Civil Service Certificate of Eligibility and/or Board/Bar Rating;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records or Diploma; and
- Service Record/Certificate of Employment (specifying duties and responsibilities performed)(if applicable).
Applications received beyond the deadline will not be acted upon.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Updated: 30 May 2018